Luxy Hair is a global beauty eCommerce business based out of Toronto, Canada. We have 250K+ customers in 165+ countries.
We have built our business organically through social media including our YouTube channel where we have grown an audience of 3+ million subscribers and 300+ million views. This is still core to our business, however, we are only starting to uncover the tremendous opportunity we have both as a business and a brand.
We believe in Delivering Value, Gratitude, Staying Humble, Transparency, Ownership, Constant Learning/Improvement and being a Linchpin.
We've got a strong community and great products. We consistently have strong revenue, profits and cash flow. The business is growing, and we want to take it to the next level. This is where you come in.
We are looking for a Growth Hacker to drive customer acquisition and bring all growth spend in house. As our subject-matter expert on everything digital marketing, you’ll take charge of all paid growth acquisition with your main focus on scaling spend on Facebook Ads, Google Adwords and other social platforms like YouTube, Pinterest etc. You'll have direct impact on revenue and be a key stakeholder in growth.
Digital marketing is not only your job, but your passion. You’re a self-starter who doesn’t wait for permission to take action and drive results. You enjoy working both autonomously and collaborating with a small creative team.
We’re going through some exciting changes over the next year. This is your opportunity to flex your strategic and analytical muscles so you can look back on your career 5 years from now and say, “Yeah, I was part of that!”
In this role you will:
- Drive growth and strategy for all digital acquisition channels
- Day to day management of paid marketing channels (Facebook, AdWords, etc.) without an agency
- Create and manage user acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust spend accordingly
- Monitor effective campaign performance against benchmarks, analytics, and target ROI’s and KPI’s
- Drive optimization through A/B tests and experiments
- Analyze user behaviour data to increase traffic and improve conversion rates
- Linchpin - a proactive individual who is indispensable to an organization
- 2+ years of Growth Hacking experience either in a digital agency or a fast paced eCommerce start up
- Deep expertise in Facebook Power Editor, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Results/action oriented and passionate about growth
- Proven track record of success of driving growth and meaningful engagement
- Experience with SEO/SEM, and e-mail list building (Klaviyo, Other) a plus
- Experience in CRO and A/B and multivariate testing a plus
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tracking tools (Google Analytics, Other)
- Ability to thrive in a setting with minimal guidance, ambiguity, and quickly evolving goals
- Great communication skills and ability to present results in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to commute daily to downtown Toronto office
We care about your professional and personal development. Here are some of the perks of joining our team:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- A beautiful downtown office and a very strong culture
- Opportunity to work in a start up environment with funding backed by a cash positive business
- Opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at a fast growing e-commerce company
- We'll build a strong Alliance and make sure that what success looks for you in your career development is being met and also map out your career progression with us
- Bi-Monthly Lunch and Learns and Bi-Monthly Book Club
- Bi-Weekly remote Fridays