Luxy Hair is a global beauty eCommerce business based out of Toronto, Canada. We have 250K+ customers in 165+ countries.
We have built our business organically through social media including our YouTube channel where we have grown an audience of 3+ million subscribers and 400+ million views. This is still core to our business, however, we are only starting to uncover the tremendous opportunity we have both as a business and a brand.
We believe in Delivering Value, Gratitude, Staying Humble, being Solution Oriented, Transparency, Ownership, Constant Learning/Improvement and being a Linchpin.
We've got a strong community and great products. We consistently have strong revenue, profits and cash flow. The business is growing, and we want to take it to the next level. This is where you come in.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support in all day-to-day needs. Although we are a fast-moving company with many changing projects and priorities, a strong and meaningful company culture is at the core of every initiative we undertake.
We are searching for a dedicated individual who is passionate about helping people; no task is too small if it lends to business, personal, or team growth.
You will also be working directly with our General Manager supporting in all executive queries and needs.
You are an individual that loves to learn, is able to work in a fast-paced environment, is technologically savvy, and is extremely organized. Most of all, you're a Linchpin, have a great work ethic and are looking for a place where you can grow within a small team and make a big difference.
In This Role You Will:
- Take on all office-related duties (i.e. coordinating deliveries, undertaking office improvements)
- Assume the role as the main point-of-contact for all office-related concerns (i.e. building management, cleaning)
- Coordinate the details of all internal and external meetings (i.e. catering, technology)
- Provide the appropriate meeting materials and record notes as needed
- Oversee the planning of any team initiatives/outings (i.e. quarterly offsites, brainstorm sessions)
- Manage all administrative tasks including invoicing, payments, and detailed documentation
- Assist in the onboarding new hires, as it relates to ensuring company-wide alignment
- Assist in HR and recruiting duties as delegated
- Support the General Manager in all executive queries and needs
- Positive can-do attitude that no task is too small
- Extremely loyal and dedicated
- Passionate about helping others
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Obsessive attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Humble and willing to take charge
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Technology savvy and ability to troubleshoot common issues
- Openness to exploring new ideas with a strong learning based mentality
We care about your professional and personal development. Here are some of the perks of joining our team:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- A beautiful downtown office and a very strong culture
- Opportunity to work in a start up environment with funding backed by a cash positive business
- We'll build a strong Alliance and make sure that what success looks for you in your career development is being met and also map out your career progression with us
- Weekly team catered lunches and wellness budget
- Bi-Monthly Lunch and Learns and Bi-Monthly Book Club
- Bi-Weekly remote Fridays