Customer Service Associate (eCommerce)
Luxy Hair is a global beauty eCommerce business based out of Toronto, Canada. We have 250K+ customers in 165+ countries.
We have built our business organically through social media, including our YouTube channel where we have grown an audience of 3+ million subscribers and 300+ million views. This is still core to our business, however, we are only starting to uncover the tremendous opportunity we have both as a business and a brand.
We believe in Delivering Value, Gratitude, Staying Humble, being Solution Oriented, Transparency, Ownership, Constant Learning/Improvement and being a Linchpin.
We've got a strong community and great products. We consistently have strong revenue, profits and cash flow. The business is growing, and we want to take it to the next level. This is where you come in!
Luxy Hair is looking for a full-time empathetic Customer Service Associate to take our customer experience to the next level and be apart of a company that truly cares. You're a Linchpin, have a great work ethic, and are looking for a place where you can grow with a small team and make a big difference. As a Customer Service Associate, you will play one of the most important roles that contributes directly to the success of the company. The ideal candidate sees every interaction as a chance to make a difference, a chance to delight, surprise or touch someone. The candidate also has social intuition and you know when it's right to make an exception. This is the opportunity that this position offers.
A high level of empathy, communication and problem solving skills, and strong work-ethic are essential to this role. And since we're one of the fastest-growing beauty brands on the internet, your position will be fast-paced and constantly evolving.
And... you will be a Superstar, which you already know you are.
In this role you:
- Will provide amazing customer service and aim to achieve first-time resolution through e-mail, social media, and our live chat feature.
- Can quickly solve problems on your own for customers any time deliveries, transactions and experiences don't go as intended.
- Will solve operational problems and work with a high level of autonomy.
- Are available seasonally and are open to a flexible schedule.
- Are familiar with hair extensions or are ready to learn about the product in and out in order to offer best advice and help customers find the best product for their needs.
- Will work directly with marketing and management team to improve the customer experience by providing your insight and knowledge.
You must be ready to work weekend and evening shifts and are available in December and January without special time off.
- Linchpin - a proactive individual who is indispensable to an organization
- Proven customer service experience
- Genuine passion to connect and help people
- Above average written English and excellent ability to communicate
- Strong self-discipline, work-ethic, ownership, and personal accountability
- Must be able to work well under pressure and fast-approaching deadlines
- Confidence and abilty to work within a team
- Ability to work on weekends
We care about your professional and personal development. Here are some of the perks of joining our team:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- A beautiful downtown office and a very strong culture
- Opportunity to work in a start up environment with funding backed by a cash positive business
- We'll build a strong Alliance and make sure that what success looks for you in your career development is being met and also map out your career progression with us
- Bi-Monthly Lunch and Learns and Bi-Monthly Book Club
- Weekly remote Fridays