Customer Service Associate (eCommerce)
Luxy Hair is a global customer-centric hair extensions eCommerce business based out of Toronto, Canada.
We have built our business organically through social media including our YouTube channel where we have grown an audience of nearly 3 million subscribers and over 300 million views. This is still core to the business, however, we are only starting to uncover the tremendous opportunity we have both as a business and a brand.
Luxy Hair is looking for a full-time empathetic Customer Experience Specialist to take our customer experience to the next level and be apart of a company that truly cares. You're a Linchpin, have a great work ethic, and are looking for a place where you can grow with a small team and make a big difference. As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will play one of the most important roles that contributes directly to the success of the company. The ideal candidate sees every interaction as a chance to make a difference, a chance to delight, surprise or touch someone. The candidate also has social intuition and you know when it's right to make an exception. This is the opportunity that this position offers.
A high level of empathy, communication and problem solving skills, and strong work-ethic are essential to this role. And since we're one of the fastest-growing beauty brands on the internet, your position will be fast-paced and constantly evolving.
And... you will be a Superstar, which you already know you are.
In This Role You ...
- Will provide amazing customer service and aim to achieve first-time resolution through e-mail, social media, and our live chat feature.
- Can quickly solve problems on your own for customers any time deliveries, transactions and experiences don't go as intended.
- Will solve operational problems and work with a high level of autonomy.
- Are available seasonally and are open to a flexible schedule.
- Are familiar with hair extensions or are ready to learn about the product in and out in order to offer best advice and help customers find the best product for their needs.
- Will work directly with marketing and management team to improve the customer experience by providing your insight and knowledge.
Downtown Toronto (Richmond & Duncan)
You must be ready to work weekends, and are available in December and January without special time off. The shift would be from Tuesday to Saturday. This is a full-time position.
- Previous customer service experience
- Genuine passion for helping people
- Excellent written English
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work on weekends
We care about your professional and personal development! Here are some of the perks of joining our team:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Bi-Monthly Lunch and Learns (Past topics including meditation and design)
- Bi-Monthly Book Club (We really believe in self growth both professionally and personally)
- Bi-Weekly remote Fridays
- One set of free hair extensions every quarter and a family and friends rate
- You set personal goals and we help you accomplish them!